BTZ allowed uses include:
- High tech informaton, communication, commercial computer services and related businesses.
- Research and development of materials, methods or products, including engineering and laboratory uses, renewable energy businesses, nano sciences and commercial and physical research, and related uses, including pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Business and professsional offices including single and multi-unit office buildings.
- Manufacturing, processing, assembly, fabrication and related facilities.
- Warehouse and distribution facilities as a component of a manufacturing, processing, assembly, fabrication and related facilities.
- Fitness and Recreational Sports businesses.
- Educational facilities.
- Retail, commercial and service businesses such as:
Medical offices and Health Care facilities.
- Banks/credit unions
- Restaurants and sandwich shops
- Daycare facilities
Key zoning standards include:
- No minimum lot size.
- Maximum lot development: 50%
- Maximum building height: 40 ft.